Tata 610 SFC
The legendary 407 Ex/EX2 33WB truck returns in an entirely new version as the TATA 610 SFC. The 610 SFC, which takes pride in being the truck with the 'Best value for money LCV Truck,' has much to offer with its improved product and driver packages, enhanced connectivity and gradeability, and lower cost of ownership, making it the most desired LCV in India. Furthermore, Tata Motors is the ONLY manufacturer in India selling SFC Styled Cabins with the 'Unique NOSE' for maximum safety. This truck has won the hearts of both owners and drivers, and if you're looking for a 6 Ton Cargo Truck with a Deck length of 3048 mm, this truck is for you.
This truck can be used for different activities such as Market Load, Fruits and Veg, FMCG, White Goods, E-Commerce, Parcel & Courier, LPG cylinder, Poultry, Milk, Bottle carriers, Fish & Fish Feed etc. Special applications such as Towing Vans, garbage compactor, Road sweeper, Skylift, and so on.
Tata 610 SFC Features
- The 610 SFC has a maximum power of 98 hp, a maximum torque of 300 Nm, and an engine capacity of 2956 cc.
- The Tata 610 SFC has a wheelbase of 3305 mm.
- The Tata 610 SFC has a gradeability of 30%.
- Standard Power steering with a new design
- The latest H2LS Braking system, Banjo Type Rear Axle, improved chassis thickness, reduction in clutching and Gear shifting efforts.
- Front parabolic suspension, Music System with Blaupunkt speakers, USB fast Charging.
- New Seat design with heat-resistant Melba Fabric, reverse parking
Tata 610 SFC Variants
Tata 610 SFC is available in three Variants.
Tata 610 SFC Competitors
Tata 610 SFC Competitors in the market are Eicher Pro 2049, Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2055K, Eicher Pro 2059, SML Isuzu Prestige GS, and many more.
Tata 610 SFC Price in India
Tata 610 SFC Price in India ranges between Rs.13.68 to Rs. 14.09 Lakhs.