Tata Intra V50
The Tata Intra V50 is the most recent and largest addition to the Tata Intra family of pickups. This Tata Intra V50 pickup truck has a payload capacity of 1500 kg and a load body length of 9.8 feet with a vehicle length ratio of 62%. Tata Intra V50 is expected to deliver class-leading mileage and profitability thanks to its large load body and 4-cylinder 1496 cc engine.
The Tata Intra V50 is the best pickup for all of your cargo delivery needs in cities, towns, and rural areas. The Intra V50 provides high torque and 188 mm of ground clearance. Power steering is standard, and there are several fuel-saving modes available. The cabin is walk-through, with a gear lever mounted on the dashboard.
Tata Intra V50 Features
- The payload is the Mini Truck's maximum loading capacity. The payload of the Tata Intra V50 is 1500 kg.
- The GVW of a Mini Truck includes the vehicle's kerb weight and payload. Tata Intra V50's GVW is 2940 kg.
- The maximum power of the Intra V50 is 80 horsepower, the maximum torque is 220 Newton meters, and the engine capacity is 1496 cubic centimetres.
- The Tata Intra V50 is available with a manual transmission and in diesel form.
- Tata Intra V50 has a 2600 mm wheelbase.
Tata Intra V50 Variants
Tata Intra V50 is available only in one Variant.
|CLB/2600, 79 HP, Manual, 1496 cc|
Tata Intra V50 Competitors
Tata Intra V50 Competitors in the market are Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i3 and Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4, Mahindra Bolero Pikup ExtraStrong, and Mahindra Bolero Pick-up.
Tata Intra V50 Price in India
Tata Intra V50 Price in India starts at Rs. 8.67 Lakhs.