Tata LPT 2821 COWL is one of the popular cargo trucks in India under the 10-wheeler truck category. Many business owners prefer this truck model as it has a high-power engine and durable build. This 10-wheeler truck comes in a multi-axle variant that fits the budget of small to large-scale businesses. So, if you also want to buy a COWL truck for your business, read this highlight here.
Tata LPT 2821 COWL truck is powered by Cummins ISBe 5.6L engine that produces 5000cc displacement, 180HP power, and 850 Nm torque. The engine-rated RPM of this cargo truck is 2300. It also has a 380 mm dia push-type single plate clutch that looks durable and effective. This 28,000 kg truck has a 6F+1R gear option that aligns well with the manual synchromesh transmission.
Tata LPT 2821 COWL Features
- This cargo truck comes in a customizable body option.
- It has a 365-liter fuel tank and a 4880 mm wheelbase.
- There are 10 tires in total, and has a size of 295/90R20
- It's available in adjustable power steering for better comfort
- This Tata truck is measured to provide a mileage of 4.5 kmpl.
- It features a G950 gearbox having six forward and one reverse gear.
LPT 2821 COWL Variant
This cargo truck from Tata Motors comes in four variants such as 4880, 5505, 5905, and 6750.
Tata LPT 2821 COWL competitors are BharatBenz 1415RE, Eicher Pro 2110XPT, Eicher Pro 6019, and Bharat Benz 2823R.
Tata LPT 2821 COWL Price in India
Tata LPT 2821 COWL on-road price in India is Rs 29,20,000. This Tata cargo truck in India is popular among business owners as it offers better engine power and mileage, making it the suitable truck to get cost-effective output.