Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK is a heavy-duty tipper truck in India suitable for a range of applications, including construction tipper requirements. It comes with a diesel engine and rough and tough build quality that is long lasting and requires minimum maintenance.
This truck is powered by a Cummins ISBe 6.7L diesel engine having 6700cc engine capacity, 249 HP engine power, and 950 Nm torque. It has factory fitted 430 mm dia single plate dry friction organic lining clutch and BS6 emission norms. Moreover, Tata Motors equipped this tipper truck with a manual transmission and a 9-speed gearbox. Its gearbox includes nine forward and one reverse gear for a better drive with a payload.
Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK Features
- Tata's this tipper truck carries a parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- It also is equipped with a heavy-duty bogie suspension with an inverted u bolt in the rear.
- The GVW of Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK trucks is 35,000 kg.
- It has a 300-liter fuel tank and a 5250 mm wheelbase.
- There are factory-fitted NGT brakes that provide a better grip.
- It's a 12-wheeler truck in India, and each tire size is 11 x 20 16 PR.
Prima 3525.K/.TK Variants
This tipper truck from Tata Motors comes in a single CAB variant with an engine capacity of 6700cc.
Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK truck competes with Mahindra Blazo X 35 Tipper 8x4, Tata Prima 2830.K, Ashok Leyland 4825 Tipper, and Ashok Leyland 4225 10x2 MAV.
Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK Price in India
Tata Prima 3525.K/.TK on-road price in India starts at Rs 57,08,000.