Tata Signa 2821.K RMC is a great addition to Tata Motors' wide range of M&HCV commercial vehicles, especially in the transit mixer tipper truck segment. It has robust build construction and a heavy-duty engine that gives good mileage on regular use. Read this highlight to get Tata Signa 2821.K RMC on-road price and specification details.
This transit mixer tipper truck has Tata 5.0L BS6 turbotronn powertrain that generates 197HP power and 850 Nm torque. Tata has also provided six-cylinder units that help the engine maintain better fuel efficiency. It possesses a 300 dia single plate dry friction clutch, power steering, and manual transmission option. The gearbox of this mixer tipper truck contains six forward and one reverse gear.
Tata Signa 2821.K RMC Features
- It produces 850Nm peak torque and 197 HP engine power.
- This 10-wheeler truck has a 300-liter fuel tank capacity
- The GVW of this transit mixer truck is 28,000 kg.
- It can provide 3-4 kmpl mileage on moderate use.
- Tata Motors has provided new iCGT brakes along with parking brakes.
- It has heavy-duty front and rear axles.
- It comes with a semi-elliptical leaf spring front and rear suspension.
- This transit mixer truck has a tiltable steering option.
- It's available in the D+2 seating area, which makes the cabin spacious.
Signa 2821.K RMC Variants
Tata Signa 2821.K RMC is a single variant called 3880/7 m3 transit mixer drum.
Tata Signa 2821.K RMC competes with BharatBenz 2823C and Tata Prima 2830.k REPTO.
Tata Signa 2821.K RMC Price in India
Tata Signa 2821.K RMC on-road price starts from Rs 42,79,000 and can range from Rs 44,85,000 for top variants.