Tata Signa 3118.T is a premium segment truck from Tata Motors and was designed using the latest technology and durable components. Read this highlight to know more about the engine and other specs about this Tata truck for heavy-duty requirements.
Tata Signa 3118.T Engine Details
This Tata Signa truck comes with a Cummins ISBe 5.6L diesel engine capable of producing 5600cc displacement, 186 HP engine power, and 850 Nm best-in-class torque. Moreover, it is paired with manual transmission along with a 380 diameters heavy-duty clutch for a better drive experience. There are six cylinders attached to its powerful engine, along with a six-speed gearbox for effective payload capacity.
Signa 3118.T Specifications
- It has a customizable body along with a day cabin.
- There is a parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- It has an LA-Pneumatic RA semi-elliptical multi-leaf rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of 9950mm makes it ideal for various applications.
- The GVW of Tata Signa 3118.T is 31,000 kg, along with a 365-liter fuel tank.
- Tata Motors has designed this heavy-duty truck with New iCGT brakes.
- It features 10 tires in total, and each tire has a size of 295/90 R20
- It has front and rear axles and parking brakes for the security feature.
Tata Signa 3118.T truck has two variants: CAB 24ft and CAB 32 FT.
BharatBenz 2828C and Ashok Leyland 4020 are two prime competitors of this commercial vehicle.
Tata Signa 3118.T Price in India
Tata Signa 3118.T on road price in India starts at Rs 38,03,000. This heavy-duty truck can perform a range of transportation work by ensuring maximum uptime.