Tata Signa 4221.T is a top-end 42-tonne category truck in India designed by an in-house team of Tata. Tata is known for its premium quality trucks that meet most logistic needs of Indian business owners. This truck model can be ideal if you are also looking to buy a heavy-duty truck from a reputed truck brand in India. Read this highlight to get more information about its engine, price, and other spec details.
It is fitted with a Tata 5L turbotron diesel engine having an engine capacity of 5005cc. This engine has a rated engine power of 204 HP and a torque of 850 Nm. It comes with manual transmission and a 9-speed gearbox. Tata has provided four cylinders with the engine to maintain economic fuel mileage. Additionally, this HCV truck has a 380 mm dia push-type single dry friction clutch.
- It provides box body and day cabin options to buyers.
- There is a parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- The truck has a semi-elliptical multi-leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- It has 6800 mm of wheelbase and 250 mm of ground clearance.
- The truck has a gross vehicle weight of 42000 kg.
- It features a fuel tank capacity of 356 liters.
- Tata has equipped this truck model with New iCGT brakes.
- This 14-wheeler truck has 295/90R20 tires in front and rear.
- It provides economic mileage and a top speed of 80 kmph.
Signa 4221.T Variants
This heavy-duty 42-tonne category truck has been introduced in a single CAB variant with a 5005cc engine capacity.
This tipper truck has top competitors like BharatBenz 2828CH, Eicher Pro 6042, Eicher Pro 6042HT, and Mahindra Blazo X 42 BS6 Truck.
Tata Signa 4221.T Price in India
Tata Signa 4221.T on road price starts from Rs 42,24,000. You can get the latest price and offer details by filling out this short form.