Tata Signa 4625.S top haul category truck in India manufactured by Tata Motors. This truck is highly suitable for fleet operations and bulk cargo routes. It is a heavy-duty truck in India with a powerful engine unit. If you are willing to buy one such truck for your business, read this highlight to know more about this truck variant.
The Tata Signa 4625.S truck is powered by Cummins ISBe 6.7L diesel engine with 6700cc engine displacement and 249 HP engine power. It has a 395 mm single plate dry friction clutch type. This truck meets BS6 emission norms and ensures a top-class torque of 950 Nm. It has a manual transmission that you mostly see in the case of heavy-duty trucks in India.
Tata Signa 4625.S Features
- It has a six-speed gearbox system, and it also gives an eight-speed gearbox option.
- This Signa truck is available in CBC body and day cabin type.
- It has a 6700 cc engine displacement to give better output.
- It has parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- Tata Signa 4625.S has a semi-elliptical multi-leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The GVW of this heavy-duty truck in India is 45,500 kg.
- It contains 365-liter diesel fuel capacity for long range.
- It has an air brake system and 6 tires, having 295/90R20 each.
Signa 4625.S Variants
Tata Signa 4625.S comes in a single CAB variant having 249 horsepower engine capacity.
Tata Signa 4625.S competes with top heavy-duty trucks in India, including Eicher Pro 6019T and Ashok Leyland 2820 6x2 MAV.
Tata Signa 4625.S Price in India
Tata Signa 4625.S on-road price in India starts at Rs 31,69,000, which makes it one of the most fairly priced tipper trucks in the Indian truck market.