Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 is an HCV truck in India with a GVW of 55 tonnes. This truck can easily move heavy loads in less time to give better profitability. This long HCV truck has the best-in-class build quality and a safe cabin that enhances productivity and ensures a better transportation experience. Read this Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 truck highlight to get more details about it.
Tata Signa 5525.SX2 truck features a Cummins ISBe 6.7L BS6 engine that produces 6700cc engine displacement, 249 HP power, and 950 NM peak torque. It is equipped with a 430m dia push type single clutch and manual transmission. This BS6 Tata truck has an 8-speed gearbox.
Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 Features
- Its engine is designed with six cylinders to keep fuel efficiency maximum.
- This truck comes with a customizable body option.
- Tata Motors give a day and sleeper cabin option along with chassis with cabin.
- The gross vehicle weight of this truck is 51,000 kg
- It has a 365-liter fuel tank capacity and a 3320 mm wheelbase.
- This 6-wheeler Tata truck has an air brake system.
Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 Variants
It is available in four variants: CAB, CAB 3320/52,000, CAB 3320/53,000, and CAB 3320/54,000.
The competitors of Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 truck are BharatBenz 2823R and Eicher Pro 6019T.
Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 Price in India
Tata Signa 5525.S 4X2 BS6 on-road price starts at Rs 36,75,000 and reaches Rs 36,91,000. To get the latest on-road price detail, fill out the form below.