Tata T10 Ultra is one of the most purchased trucks under the intermediate truck segment. This truck is fairly priced in the Indian market. It features a modern cabin optimized to give a comfortable driving experience. Moreover, it has high-quality components that last long and ensure better payload capacity.
T10 Ultra Engine Details
Tata T10 Ultra contains a 3.3L NG BS6 engine that functions on diesel fuel and generates a maximum engine displacement of 3300cc. It can produce maximum engine power of 125 HP and torque of 390 NM. Tata Motors has attached a GBS-40 gearbox (5F+1R) and a single plate dry friction type clutch. The engine-rated RPM of this ICV truck ranges at 2600 and supports BS6 emission norms.
- It comes with a comfortable D+1 seating arrangement.
- There is futuristic styling and aerodynamic design to this new-age ICV truck.
- It features a 160-liter fuel tank, sufficient to ensure long-range deliveries.
- The deck length of this truck is 20.94 ft.
- Tata Motors has provided a dual circuit full air S brakes and 6 tires in a total of 225/75 R17.5 tire size.
- There is an adjustable steering option, and the driver's seat can also adjust.
- It also comes with a passenger-side airbag and parking brakes.
Tata Motors' this truck competes with Eicher Pro 2049 and SML Isuzu Prestige GS.
Tata T10 Ultra Price in India
Tata T10 Ultra's starting price is Rs 10,70,000 in India. Fill out this form to know whether it's available in your city.