Tata T.12 Ultra truck is a great offering from Tata Motors under the ICV truck segment in India. It has a GVW of 12 tonnes, which makes it a perfect fit for many business requirements. Read this highlight to get more information about this truck model.
This mid-range ICV truck from Tata Motors is powered by a 3.3L NG BS6 engine, having the capacity to generate 2600 RPM, 155 HP power, and 450 Nm peak torque. It also has a Tata G550 synchromesh 6-speed gearbox and a 330 mm dia single plate dry friction clutch. This truck is available in the market with a manual transmission option.
Tata T.12 Ultra Features
- It features a parabolic leaf spring front suspension
- Tata Motors has equipped it with a semi-elliptical leaf spring rear suspension.
- This ICV truck has a minimum turning radius of 7850 mm.
- Tata Motors has provided a 160-liter fuel tank capacity.
- There is a long deck length of 20 ft and 24 ft.
- It's available with a full s-cam brake option.
- This six-wheeler truck has a tire size of 245/75 R 17.5 14 PR.
- It comes in tilt and telescopic power steering variants.
- It has dimensions of 8205 mm in length, 2470mm in height, and 2205 mm in width.
- This truck has tubeless tires and many security features.
T.12 Ultra Variants
Tata T.12 Ultra ICV truck is mainly available in HSD and CAB variants.
Tata T.12 Ultra truck competes with BharatBenz 1415RE and Eicher Pro 2080XP.
Tata T.12 Ultra Price in India
Tata T.12 Ultra on-road price starts at Rs 21,31,000 and reaches Rs 22,34,000.