Tata T.14 Ultra LCV truck in India comes with a 5L new generation engine and six-speed gearbox. This engine can produce 155 HP power and 450 Nm torque. Moreover, it has G550 synchromesh six-speed transmission along with a single plate 330 mm dia clutch type. This truck features 6 forward and 1 reverse gear and comes in manual transmission.
Tata T.14 Ultra Features
- It has a maximum engine displacement of 3300cc and torque of 450 Nm.
- The engine-rated RPM of this BS6 LCV truck is 2600.
- It comes in mostly customizable body option
- There is parabolic leaf spring front suspension.
- It features a semi-elliptical leaf spring suspension in the rear, along with shock absorbers.
- It has a minimum turning radius of 9300 mm and a 160-liter fuel tank capacity.
- There is a full s-cam air brake with an ABS option
- It's a 6-wheeler truck with an 8.25 R20 16 PR tire size.
- It comes with a tilt and telescopic power steering option.
T.14 Ultra Variants
Tata T.14 Ultra truck has multiple variants, including CAB and HSD.
Eicher Pro 2059 XP and BharatBenz 1923C are some top competitors of this LCV truck from Tata Motors.
Tata T.14 Ultra Price in India
Tata T.14 Ultra on-road price in India starts at Rs 20,92,000 and reaches Rs 23,99,000.