Tata T.7 Ultra truck is a newly launched LCV truck in the Indian market by Tata Motors. If you also wish to buy a truck under the light commercial vehicle segment, it's worth reading this Tata T.7 Ultra highlight. We will discuss its engine details, features, mileage, and on-road price.
Tata T.7 Ultra LCV truck from Tata Motors comes with a 3L 4SPCR diesel engine that produces 2956 cc engine displacement, 98 HP power, and best-in-class torque. Manual transmission and BS6 engine technology give better fuel efficiency than other trucks in the same segment.
Tata T.7 Ultra Features
- The mileage of this light commercial vehicle segment truck is 10 kmpl.
- It has a 60-liter fuel tank capacity for a long drive range.
- This truck has a maximum payload capacity of 3692 kg.
- Its exterior and interior is modern and stylish
- Tata Motors has added new security features
- It comes with a tilt and telescopic power steering column.
- This truck has parabolic suspension in front.
- It has superior heat and noise insulation technology
- This LCV truck features clear headlamps and tail lamps that enhance its look.
T.7 Ultra Variants
This truck is available in CBC, FSD, FSD3310, and FSD3920 variants.
Eicher Pro 2055, Eicher Pro 2059XP, and Ashok Leyland Partner 6 Tyre are some top competitors of this LCV truck from Tata Motors.
Tata T.7 Ultra Price in India
Tata T.7 Ultra on-road price starts at Rs 15,22,000 and reaches Rs 16,78,000. If you want to buy a truck with high-security features, a modern look, a spacious cabin, and reliable engine technology, this truck can be an ideal choice.