Tata T.9 Ultra
Tata Motors' latest offering in the ICV market is the BSVI T.9 Ultra, which features a high performing and proven 4SPCR - 100 HP BSVI Engine with increased power and torque. T.9 Ultra is a world-class vehicle range developed on a 1.9Mt Narrow Ultra Day cabin.
Because the truck is built to meet dynamic goods movement across all business applications, the T.9 Ultra is best suited for medium, short-haul, and city transportation demands. It is designed for Indian highways, changing the transportation business by harnessing advanced technologies and ideally integrating technology with operational efficiency.
Tata T.9 Ultra Truck is designed for high gradeability and a narrow turning radius. It also has a fuel tank capacity of 90 Ltr and 6 tyres. This truck has a GVW of 8750 kg and a fantastic top speed. The Tata T.9 Ultra Truck has full S-cam air brakes with parking brakes. It has Tilt & Telescopic Power Steering and a G400, 5 Speed, Manual Synchromesh Gearbox (5F, 1R) transmission.
Tata T.9 Ultra Features
- The Tata T.9 Ultra Truck is equipped with a 4SPCR engine for trouble-free operation.
- This truck has a payload capacity of 6030 kg.
- The Tata business launched it in accordance with the BS-VI emission standards.
- Tata T.9 Ultra Truck is a powerful truck that performs well.
- The new Tata T.9 Ultra Truck has dimensions of 7250 mm length, 1905 mm width, 2450 mm height, and 3920 mm wheelbase.
- The Tata T.9 Ultra Truck has a customisable body option.
- The Tata T.9 Ultra Truck has a chassis and a cabin.
- In addition, the Tata T.9 Ultra Truck Diesel has a Day Cabin.
Tata T.9 Ultra Variants
Tata T.9 Ultra is available in six variants.
|3550 CAB, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|3550 HSD, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|3920 CAB, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|3920 HSD, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|4530 CAB, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
|4530 HSD, 100 HP, Manual, 2956 cc|
Tata T.9 Ultra Competitors
Tata T.9 Ultra Competitors in this segment are the swaraj Mazda Prestige GS and the SML Isuzu Supreme GS 8T BS6 Truck.
Tata T.9 Ultra Price in India
The Tata T.9 Ultra price in India starts from Rs. 17.94 lakhs.