Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 mini truck is designed to meet the needs of small businesses. This mini truck in India is manufactured by Ashok Leyland, keeping the driver’s comfort and business pickup requirements in mind. It has an advanced technology-based engine with a 1478cc capacity and top-class payload power. Read this highlight to get proper information about this high-performing small truck from Ashok Leyland.
This mini truck is powered by a diesel engine and manual transmission. It has a 1.5L turbocharged intercooler with a lean Nox trap engine mated with three cylinders to generate constant power at low fuel consumption. The engine is capable of generating 80 HP power and 190 Nm torque. It also features a 240 mm single diaphragm push-type clutch to give better drive on the city to village roads.
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 Features
- Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 mini truck comes with a five-speed gearbox.
- It offers a customizable loading area and day cabin option.
- It has parabolic three-leaf front suspension, and semi-elliptical 3+3-leaf rear suspension.
- The minimum turning radius of this pickup truck is 11000 mm.
- It contains 206 mm ground clearance and 2590 mm wheelbase
- This mini truck has a gross vehicle weight of 2990 kg.
- It is available in disc and drum brake options.
- This 4-wheeler truck model contains 7.00 R15 size tires.
- It features power steering that makes it suitable for parcel and logistics.
Bada Dost i4 Variants
This mini truck from Ashok Leyland comes in three variants such as 2590/CBC/i4, 2590/FSD/i4, and 2590/HSD/i4.
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 competitors are Mahindra Imperio, Mahindra Jayo BS6, Tata Intra V10, and Tata Yodha Pickup.
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 Price in India
Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4 on-road price starts from Rs 7,79,000 to Rs 7,99,000.