Ashok Leyland 2820 6x4 MAV is a 10-wheeler truck under the 28-tonne GVW category. This MAV truck was introduced in multiple body types, wheelbase, and other specifications. This highlight will discuss its key features like engine power, mileage, tire size, and on-road price in India. So, if you are finding a trusted truck model under the 28-tonne GVW category, read this highlight.
This 10-wheeler truck features an H series CRS with an iGen6 technology engine capable of producing 5660 cc displacement, 200 HP, and 700 Max torque. It has a 380 mm dia single dry plate with air assisted hydraulic booster. The truck is introduced in the BS6 variant and offers a manual transmission. It also has a six-speed gearbox to give hassle-free gear shifts during the drive.
Ashok Leyland 2820 6x4 MAV Features
- The truck is available in a day and sleeper cabin and has a customizable body.
- It has a semi-elliptical leaf spring front suspension.
- The truck features non-reactive suspension in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this MAV truck is 17000mm
- It has ground clearance and wheelbase of 253 mm and 5050 mm
- The gross vehicle weight of this MAV truck is 28000 kg.
- It also has a 375-liter fuel tank and 24ft deck length for high-volume payload.
2820 6x4 MAV Variants
Ashok Leyland 2820 6x4 MAV truck comes in mainly two variants such as 5050/Cowl and 5050/CBC.
This 28-tonne category truck competes with BharatBenz 1923C, Eicher Pro 2114XP, and Eicher Pro 3014.
Ashok Leyland 2820 6x4 MAV Price in India
Ashok Leyland 2820 6x4 MAV on-road price starts from Rs 29,54,000 and goes up to Rs 32,54,000.