Force Kargo King is a pickup category truck designed and developed by Force Motors. This pickup truck from Force competes with Mahindra Bolero Pickup and Tata Intra V10. Read this highlight to get more information about the Force Kargo King's price, mileage, and other features. Here we have given brief information about this truck model to help you make an informed decision.
It is equipped with FM 2.0 CR Common Rail three-cylinder engine. Its engine work on diesel fuel and generates 1947 cc engine displacement along with 67 HP power @3200 RPM and 175 Nm torque @1600-2400 RPM. It features a 5-speed gearbox and a synchromesh clutch.
Force Kargo King Features
- It is launched in five forward and 1 reverse gear.
- There is a dead-rigid front axle and a live-rigid rear axle.
- It has semi-elliptical leaf springs with hydraulic telescopic shock absorbers suspension in front.
- This pickup truck from Force is equipped with semi-elliptical two-stage leaf springs with hydraulic telescopic shock absorber suspension in the rear.
- The pickup truck has a minimum turning radius of 3.5 meters.
- It has 60 liters of fuel tank capacity and an 8.1ft deck length.
- This truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 3000 mm and 210 mm.
- This 4-wheeler truck from Force is fitted with 7.00 R15 tires.
- It features disc brakes to give better control over the vehicle.
- Force has provided power steering for smooth handling.
- It also has a parking brake and front and rear axles.
Kargo King Variants
This Force pickup is introduced in the Base variant that has a 1947 cc engine.
Force pickup competes with Mahindra Bolero Camper, Isuzu S-Cab, Ashok Leyland Bada Dost, and Bolero Pickup Extra Long.
Force Kargo King Price in India
Force Kargo King on road price starts from Rs 6,49,000.