Volvo FH 520 6x4 Roadtrain is among the popular puller trucks in India. Volvo is a premium truck manufacturing brand with a range of trucks available in the market. The Volvo trucks are known for their superior build and high power engine. If you also need a top-class puller truck that offers high payload capacity and economic mileage, reading this highlight will be useful.
This Volvo truck is equipped with a D13A DI turbocharged intercooled diesel engine. This engine is capable of generating 520 HP power and 2500 Nm torque. It has 16 forward gears and a 400 mm dia dual friction clutch. It contains manual transmission and six cylinders to help the driver improve productivity.
- This Volvo truck in India is available with a 16-speed gearbox.
- It has a trailer body and sleeper cabin option.
- There is a parabolic S-shaped leaf geometry suspension in front.
- This Volvo truck also features heavy-duty bogie suspension in the rear.
- There is a 7650 mm minimum turning radius.
- This puller truck's wheelbase and ground clearance are 3885 mm and 320 mm.
- This Volvo truck has a 445-liter fuel tank capacity.
- It has air brakes on the front and rear sides.
- This 10-wheeler truck in India has 12 R 24 tires.
- It features an AC cabin and a power steering option.
- This HCV truck in India comes with ABS and parking brakes.
FH 520 6x4 Roadtrain Variants
This puller truck is available in a single CAB variant.
This heavy-duty truck in India competes with Tata Signa 5525.S, Volvo FM 380 8x4, Scania R 500, and Tata Prima 3530.K.
Volvo FH 520 6x4 Roadtrain Price in India
Volvo FH 520 6x4 Roadtrain on-road price starts from Rs 90,00,000.