Kamaz 43118 6X6 truck is a 22-tonne category heavy-duty truck in India. This truck model is known for its superior build quality and high-end performance in tough terrains. If you need a truck that can deliver a range of goods on normal to hilly roads, the Kamaz 43118 truck can be the right fit. Here we have shared information about Kamaz 43118 specifications, price, mileage, and engine capacity.
It is fitted with a KAMAZ 740.30-260 (Euro-2) diesel engine with an engine capacity of 11760cc and a rated RPM of 1400. The truck has a robust engine that generates 260 HP power and 2000 Nm peak torque. Moreover, it is built with a 430mm ZF Sach clutch and mechanical transmission. This HCV truck in India has a 9-speed gearbox that includes nine forward and two reverse gears. It also has a fluid-type cooling system to ensure the engine stays cool even in extreme conditions.
43118 6X6 Features
- Its engine is equipped with eight cylinders aligned in V-shape.
- The company has provided a spacious cargo body.
- The minimum turning radius of this truck is 11.3 meters.
- It features spring leaves (12 leaves) suspension in front.
- The truck has spring leaves (13 leaves) & balanced suspension in the rear.
- It has a gross vehicle weight and a payload capacity of 21600 kg and 11400 kg.
- This HCV truck has a 210-liter fuel tank capacity.
- It is fitted with pneumatic brakes for efficient control.
- This 6-wheeler truck in India comes with 425/85 R21 tires.
It competes with Ashok Leyland AVTR UF3522, Tata T12.g Ultra, Mahindra Supro Profit Truck Maxi, Tata Ace CNG Gold, and Tata 1212 LPK.
Kamaz 43118 6X6 Price in India
To check Kamaz 43118 6X6 on-road price (2023), fill out this small form. Our team will provide complete details about this truck model's latest pricing and offers.