Kamaz 53229 6X4 is a popular cargo truck in India for heavy-duty purposes. This truck model is designed and manufactured by Kamaz using a universal axle cargo chassis and 6x4 wheel drive solution. Read this Kamaz 53229 6X4 truck highlight to know more about its key specifications and pricing.
This truck model is designed with a Kamaz 740.51-240 diesel engine that uses its 6 cylinders to generate optimum engine power of 240 HP and displacement of 1085cc. The engine torque of this Kamaz truck is 912 Nm @1500 RPM. It also features two plate dry type clutch and eight forward and 2 reverse gears.
- This Kamaz truck is launched in a cargo body and has a turning radius of 10 meters.
- It has a gradeability of 25% and a top speed of 80 kmph.
- Kamaz 53229 6x4 truck has 25000 kg GVW and 15500 kg payload.
- The truck model is available with a 250-liter fuel tank capacity.
- Kamaz has provided pneumatic brakes and 11.00 R20 tires.
- It is fitted with a mechanical 10-speed gearbox.
- The curb weight of this Kamaz truck is 9500 kg.
It competes with Mahindra Furio 7 Cargo, Tata T.12g, Tata 1212 LPK, Ashok Leyland Partner, and BharatBenz 2828CH.
Kamaz 53229 6X4 Price in India
Kamaz 53229 6X4 on-road price is available on request. Fill out this form to get exact price details regarding this truck.