Kamaz 5460 4X2 truck is a promising truck model introduced by Kamaz, a Russian truck manufacturer that sells its trucks in India. Its trucks are known for superior build quality and universal axle and wheel configuration, delivering top-class output on paved and unpaved roads.
This truck has a powerful diesel engine Kamaz 740.40 360, with an engine capacity of 10857cc and engine power of 360 horsepower. Its engine can also generate a maximum torque of 1450 Nm @2000 RPM. Kamaz has equipped this truck model with its standard 9-speed gearbox having 9 forward and 2 reverse gears for a convenient drive.
- It comes in a trailer body and a day cabin option
- The truck has an 8500 mm minimum turning radius.
- It is fitted with a 12-leaf spring suspension in front and a 13-leaf spring suspension in the rear.
- The GVW of this Kamaz truck is 40000 kg, and the payload is 32650 kg.
- There is a factory fitted with 550 liters of fuel tank capacity.
- Kamaz has been given pneumatic brakes and 12.00 R20 tires.
- This Kamaz truck model has a 95 kmph top speed.
- It provides great mileage on most applications.
It mainly competes with the Mahindra Blazo X 35, BharatBenz 2828CH, Tata 1109g LPT, and Tata 1212 LPK truck.
Kamaz 5460 4X2 Price in India
Kamaz 5460 4X2 on-road price will be released soon. Fill out this form here to get a quick update about its pricing along with finance options.