Scania G460 Puller truck is the top competitor of heavy-duty trucks available in India. This puller truck is designed by industry leader Scania. This Scania truck model in India is introduced with a sleeper cabin and trailer body option. It can deliver efficient productivity on long-mile logistic needs. Read this highlight to get more information about this heavy-duty truck and its latest price in India.
It has Scania DC 13, turbocharged, with a built retrade diesel engine that meets E-III emission norms and contains 6 cylinders to deliver high-end performance. It contains an engine capacity of 12700cc, an engine power of 460 HP, and an engine torque of 2250 Nm. Additionally, there is a factory fitted 430 mm dia single plate dry type clutch and semi-automated transmission to enhance the drive experience.
- This heavy-duty truck is fitted with a 14-speed gearbox.
- It has a trailer body and day and sleeper cabin options.
- It features parabolic leaf spring suspensions in front and rear.
- The truck has a minimum turning radius of 7250 mm.
- This truck's ground clearance and wheelbase are 300 mm and 4023 mm.
- It has 139850 kg of payload capacity and 150000 kg of GVW.
- This 10-wheeler truck in India is available with 12.00 R20 tires.
- It comes with disc brakes, parking brakes, and a power steering option.
- The truck has a gradeability of 12% and a top speed of 80 kmph.
G460 Puller Variants
Scania has launched this truck in a single variant in India: 4023/CAB.
This high-end truck has top competitors like BharatBenz 2828CH, Eicher Pro 6042, Ashok Leyland 5525, and Man CLA 49.25 Evo 6x4.
Scania G460 Puller Price in India
Scania G460 Puller on road price begins from Rs 54,64,000. To get more details about its latest price offers, reach us by filling out this form.