Scania R580 V8 Puller is a 200-tonne GVW category puller truck in India. This heavy-duty truck has incredible payload capacity and rigid engine technology that lasts for years. If you are finding a premium truck to facilitate various logistic tasks in diverse logistic conditions, this Scania truck can be an ideal purchase.
This truck packs a Scania DC 16 V8, 8 cylinder, 4-valve per cylinder diesel engine. Its engine also features a turbocharger, air cooler, and EMS engine control technology for superior performance. This truck model has a 12-speed gearbox and 15600cc of engine capacity. Its engine power is rated at 580 HP and torque at 2700 Nm.
- This Scania truck in India has E-V emission norms.
- It has a trailer body and a day and sleeper cabin for long-range delivery needs.
- The truck is fitted with parabolic leaf spring suspensions.
- The minimum turning radius of this truck is 8000 mm.
- It features 280 mm of ground clearance and 4023 mm of ground clearance.
- This heavy-duty truck's GVW and payload capacity are 200000 kg and 190000 kg.
- This 10-wheeler trailer truck has 12.00 R20 tires with air brakes.
- It comes in a power steering option and heavy-duty axles.
- This truck model has a top speed of 75 kmph and gradeability of 12%.
R580 V8 Puller Variants
This Scania truck in India is introduced in a single variant: 4023/CAB.
It competes with Tata Signa 4825.TK, Tata LPT 4825, Hino 500 FL8J, Eicher Pro 8035XM, Eicher Pro 6042HT, and BharatBenz 2828CH.
Scania R580 V8 Puller Price in India
Scania R580 V8 Puller on road price in India begins from Rs 54,64,000. However, there might be a small fluctuation in pricing based on location. Thus, fill out this form to get this truck model's most accurate price and finance detail.