Scania G410 is a trailer truck under 49 tonne GVW category. It features a highly reliable diesel engine and a spacious driver cabin. Moreover, it includes many safety and comfort features to enhance the overall truck performance. We have shared some key specification details about the Scania G410 truck in this highlight.
It draws its power from Scania DC 13 107 DI turbocharged intercooled diesel engine. This engine has a capacity of 12700cc and an engine power of 410 HP. It has a rated torque of 2000 Nm that helps it work efficiently in various conditions. Scania has also provided semi-automated transmission, E-III emission norms, and a 14-speed gearbox.
- There is a trailer body type and day and sleeper cabin option.
- It comes in parabolic leaf spring suspension in front.
- This truck has air suspension on the rear side.
- The minimum turning radius of this HCV truck is 7358 mm.
- It has the ground clearance and a wheelbase of 260 mm and 3950 mm.
- This truck's gross vehicle weight and payload capacities are 49000 kg and 39706 kg.
- This 10-wheeler trailer truck is fitted with 11.00 R20 tires and air brakes.
- It features power steering and a gradeability of 18%.
- This model from the Scania truck brand can have a top speed of 100kmph.
Scania has launched this truck model in a single variant: 3950/CAB.
This Scania truck has top competitors like BharatBenz 2828CH, Tata LPT 4825, BharatBenz 4228R, Eicher Pro 6042HT, Eicher Pro 6048, and Tata Signa 5525.S.
Scania G410 Price in India
Scania G410's on-road price begins from Rs 54,00,000, making it one of India's fairly priced trucks. If you want more details about this trailer truck in India, we recommend you fill out this form and contact our team.