Scania P410 8x4 tipper truck falls in 31 tonnes GVW category. This tipper truck is manufactured by the top truck brand, Scania, known for top-end truck models. This HCV truck can deliver high performance in extreme tipper conditions and is also suitable for mining applications. Read here for a detailed overview of its key specifications and engine details.
This heavy commercial vehicle in India gets its power from Scania DC 13, variable geometry turbocharger diesel engine. It meets E-II emission norms and has a semi-automatic transmission type. This truck model has an engine capacity of 12976 cc and a power of 410 HP. Moreover, this tipper truck has maximum engine torque of 2000 Nm.
- This Scania truck is available in a rock/scoop body and day and sleeper cabin.
- It features air suspension with both axles in front and air suspension in the rear.
- The minimum turning radius of this tipper truck is 10460 mm.
- It has a 14-speed gearbox and a dependable clutch.
- It contains a 300-liter fuel tank and power steering for a smooth drive.
- The maximum speed of this tipper truck is 100 kmph, and gradeability is 38%.
- It has gross vehicle weight and a payload capacity of 31000 kg and 10500 kg.
- This tipper truck has a 4053 mm wheelbase and 300 mm ground clearance.
- This 12-wheeler truck has disc brakes and 295/80 R22.
P410 8x4 Variants
This Scania truck is introduced in a single variant: 4053/Scoop Body.
It has top competitors like BharatBenz 3528C, Eicher Pro 6042HT, Mahindra Blazo X 35, Tata Prima 2830.K, and Ashok Leyland 2832 Tipper.
Scania P410 8x4 Price in India
Scania P410 8x4 on-road price begins from Rs 54,00,000. However, this on-road price might vary in your city. Therefore, fill out this form to get a more accurate price for this tipper truck model.